Sunday, September 4, 2011

Been awhile.

 Well, I have not put a new post for awhile, been editing my novella. I finally put it up on Kindle this afternoon, now I only need wait a couple more days and it should be ready for sale. My heart was fluttering the whole time, the process left me unnerved. Its out there now, no going back. Made a cover on an ebook cover making website. . .imagine that. It was a two hour process. The actual construction process is easy, it was the fiddling around and redoing it ten times that took so long. I had to name the book today as well, I wrote the whole damn thing and never had a name. I've got a name for the over all work, The Waters of the Deep, but I had nothing for the novella. I came up with Out of the Frying Pan. The lead character uses that phrase and so I thought it appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment